Sunday, December 17, 2006


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In the Beginning...
So a little intro to this blog. Over the past few months as the blog scene has risen in popularity, I vowed not to be "one of those..." ...people who expect others to take valuable time from life to read what I have to say, as I were someone important or that i had great punditry to contribute to the world. In case anyone was wondering, I'm not, and I don't.But, rather than sending a mass e-mail everytime I wanted to reach out and say what's up to people or to give an update on life, I figured that I would compile this on a website that may take up less cyberspace or lighten up on people's in-boxes, and be a little more accessible. I am slowly learning about blogging from some G'dolim out there like my cousin "Mah Rabu" and from my high school students (mi kol m'lamdai hiskalti...)
So there you have it, I have joined the hysteria and have become a contributor to the all the sensless drivvle people write. Read it or don't. It's all good.


What's in a name? I call this blog "The HoumousFool." The reason that I decided to call it The HoumousFool, is that I felt it would be the best way to accurately capture my essence. HaMayvin Yavin... Plus, I really, really like Houmous, and fool (as you can tell here by the picture of me in the prime of my element - yep, you guessed it, none other than the Houmous Festival...).Nothing terribly profound or verbose, just The Houmous Fool.
Peace
josh

No comments: